Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Patient Safety and Managing Complications is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Dec 01, 2017 - Dec 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (in private and academic settings), surgery residents and fellows. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Patient Safety and Managing Complications is a review of patient safety, anesthetic complications, legal aspects, pain management, evidence-based antibiotic practice, cone beam technology, and 3D printing. The course also highlights best practices for managing complications and improving outcomes to help you better:
• Confront challenging issues in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Understand a variety of topics, such as dentoalveolar complications, anesthetic complications, complications in dental implants, maxillofacial trauma, cosmetic surgery, TMJ surgery, etc.
• Apply the new information into your daily practice to improve management decisions and patient care.
Conference Objectives are :
• Outline an increased scientific and technical knowledge base in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Describe current patterns of care to improve patient safety and prevent complications.
• Apply the information learned in his or her daily clinical practice.
• Use improved competence in recognizing and managing complications, thus improving patient outcomes and safety.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery