Optimal Management of HIV Disease & Hepatitis Clinical Conference (OPMAN XXV) EM is organized by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and would be held during Apr 11, 2017 - Apr 10, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event for this Specialties Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatry, Public Health.This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.75 CME/CE credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Use new information on the pathogenesis of HIV and Viral Hepatitis infection into patient management strategies.
• Identify antiretroviral and HBV/HCV antiviral therapies based upon the most recent USPHS, IAS-USA, AASLD, IDSA and EASL Guidelines.
• Manage patients with antiretroviral and/or HBV/HCV therapy failure based upon the most recent data presented at CROI (2017), AASLD (2016), Glasgow (2016), International AIDS Conference (2016), ICAAC (2016), IDSA (2016), and EASL (2016) conferences.
• Use the latest pharmacogenomics/kinetics/dynamics data in managing antiviral (HIV, HBV, HCV) drug interactions, side effects, and complications of treatment.
• Evaluate patients for pre-exposure prophylaxis therapy to prevent HIV infection.
• Identify and manage patient risk factors for cardiovascular complications of HIV and HIV HBV/HCV co-infected patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.