Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: Abuse and Diversion of Opioids and Other Illicit Drugs is organized by University Learning Systems (ULS).
This seminar will discuss the prescription drug abuse epidemic, including: abuse and diversion of opioids and other illicit drugs.
Additional Details Will Be Posted as Soon as Information is Available.
- Physician: State Required Topic for Arizona, Massachusetts, Tennessee and Texas
- Pharmacist: State Required Topic for Arizona, Florida, New Jersey and New Mexico
Opioid Pain Management
Opioid Use and Addiction
- Physician: State Required Topic for Alaska and Oklahoma
- Nursing: State Required Topic for Alaska and Oklahoma
- Pharmacist: State Required Topic for Massachusetts and New Jersey
Opioid use disorder
- Physician: State Required Topic for New Hampshire
- Pharmacist: State Required Topic for Massachusetts
This program in its entirety provides 5 hours (0.5 CEU) of ACPE CPE home study credit, AMA Category 2 CME, and CNE pharmacology credit.
Hours : 5
CEU’s : 0.5
CME : 2
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Pain Management
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!