Infectious Disease/Antibiotic Stewardship: New Antibiotics, Complicated Infections and MRSA
Organized by : University Learning Systems (ULS)
Specialties : Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pharmacy and Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Nursing, Patient and Family Centered Care, Family Practice, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioner
Fee : Starting From USD 99
Infectious Disease/Antibiotic Stewardship: New Antibiotics, Complicated Infections and MRSA is organized by University Learning Systems (ULS).
Course Expiration Date: 04/01/2022
This program in its entirety provides 5 hours (0.5 CEU) of ACPE CPE home study credit, AMA Category 2 CME, and CNE pharmacology credit.
At the conclusion of this session, the participant will be able to:
Has help truly arrived? 1. Review various new antimicrobials that have been FDA-approved. 2. Discuss pros and cons of these agents. 3. Evaluate these agents critically for use in clinical practice. 4. Compare the possible role of these agents through cases.
5. Differentiate pharmacotherapy options for complicated infections. 6. Develop a plan to manage these infections. 7. Propose treatment options for resistant Gram-negative pathogens .
8. Discuss the epidemiology of ABSSSI including MRSA. 9. List agents commonly used in the management of ABSSSI. 10. Summarize guidelines for management of ABSSSI. 11. Select an appropriate treatment based on patient ABSSSI presentation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Hours : 5
- CEU : 0.5
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine