OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review - Virtual Conference (Feb 04 - 05, 2021)
OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review - Virtual Conference is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Feb 04 - 05, 2021.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Virtual Conference provides a comprehensive review for successful ARDMS certification exam completion. The OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review is taught by leading OB/GYN Ultrasound experts in the ultrasound profession and includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System. All attendees of this course receives 5 additional days of the online registry review. The OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Course has a >98% exam success rate.
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret gynecology and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produc diagnostic images
• Demonstrate routine scan protocols for performing transabdominal & endovaginal GYN scanning, and 1st trimester obstetric applications.
• State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology.
• List the indications and ultrasound findings for suspicion of an ectopic pregnancy.
• Identify normal fetal anatomy and perform biophysical profile.
• Apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development.
• Recognize commonly seen fetal abnormalities and their corresponding ultrasound imaging characteristics.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- CME : 16
Sonographers, physicians, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals involved in performing OB-GYN ultrasound examinations. Participants may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: OB-GYN, family practice, endocrinologists, internal medicine, and emergency medicine.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine