Nutrition 216: Antioxidants in Health and Disease II
Nutrition 216: Antioxidants in Health and Disease II is organized by CCEDSeminars.
Credit Hours: 2
In this two hour webinar we will discuss how antioxidants effect health, as well as their effect on disease. We will review and understand the roles that free-radicals play in our health.
• Categorize free-radical pathology
• Discuss diseases associated with free-radical pathology
• Demonstrate the use of antioxidants versus diet
• Illustrate the dangers of supplementation
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology