Normal Anatomy of Female Pelvis is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GUI) Inc and will be held during May 16, 2017 - May 16, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Sonographers, physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, or other medical professionals performing and/or interpreting gynecologic sonography. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to): OB/GYN, primary care, emergency medicine, surgeons, critical care, and hospitalists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize the normal anatomy of the uterus
• Recall the three layers of the normal uterus
• State the terms used for the positions of the uterus
• Identify the four segments of the fallopian tube
• Recognize the anatomy of the normal ovary
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery