Non-Operative Management of Low Back Pain
Non-operative Management of Low Back Pain is organized by Baptist Health South Florida.
Course opens: 04/20/2016
Course expires: 03/01/2022
0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
0.50 ABIM MOC
0.50 General certificate of attendance
Low back pain is a condition of several visits to the emergency department. Between 70% and 85% of the population will suffer from back pain at some point in their lives. This lecture is intended to aid physicians in discovering the problems of low back pain.
• Recognize the techniques of the lumbar spine as it correlates to various degenerative processes.
• Explain the workup/diagnostic testing of low back pain to identify the correct pain generators.
• Analyze the nonsurgical treatment alternatives for low back pain, including physical therapy, local injections, medications, etc.
• Assess the recent algorithms for the management of nonspecific and radicular low back pain.
• Identify the role of emergency management and family medicine in the treatment of low back pain.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.5
- MOC : 0.5
Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuro-Oncologists, Neuro-Radiologists, Diagnostic Radiologists, Critical Care Medicine Physicians, Neurointensivists, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Internal Medicine Physicians, Family Medicine Physicians, General Internists and Physician Assistants.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 12 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine