Neuroprotection of the Preterm Infant Neonatal Network, Vol. 35, No. 6, November/December 2016 is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Dec 01, 2016 - Dec 31, 2021.
Intended Audience: All neonatal nurses
1.80 - CH
1.80 - Rx
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Outline the embryology of the germinal matrix and surrounding structures.
• Describe the physiology of cerebral blood flow.
• Discuss strategies to protect the neurologic system in the neonate.
Requirements for Completion:
The following requirements are necessary for successful completion of this CNE activity.
• Access to a computer with an Internet connection
• Pass the posttest with a score of 80%
• Complete and submit the evaluation for this CNE activity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neonatal and Perinatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics