CME : 1
MOC : 1
Myeloid Neoplasia: A Review of Clinical Features and Diagnostic Criteria. Part 1: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc.
Last Review Date: 28-Aug-2018
Expiration Date: 27-Aug-2021
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Opus Medicus designates this Internet enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Credits
In addition to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, Opus Medicus designates this course for Specialty Board MOC Program Credits:
1.0 ABP SAM for MOC/CC Credits1
This course is part of a series
10048 - Myeloid Neoplasia: A Review of Clinical Features and Diagnostic Criteria
This course is part 1 of a 3 part series that covers the diagnostic criteria and clinicopathologic features of the myelodysplastic syndromes (part 1), the myeloproliferative neoplasms (part 2), and the acute myeloid leukemias (part 3).
• Myelodyplastic syndromes (MDS) defined.
• Cytogenetic defects in myelodysplastic syndromes.
• Refractory cytopenia with unilineage dysplasia (RCUD).
• Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts (RARS).
• Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia (RCMD).
• Refractory anemia with excess blasts (RAEB).
• Therapy-related MDS (tMDS).
• MDS with isoltaed del(5q).
• MDS, unclassifiable.
• Childhood MDS.
After completion of this course, registrants will be able:
• To delineate the specific diagnostic criteria for all WHO-defined myelodysplastic syndromes, including clinical, histologic, immunophenotypic, and genetic features.
• Differentiate the specific subtype of myelodysplastic syndrome in clinical cases using clinical, histologic, immunophenotypic, and genetic criteria.
Oncology, Haematology, Hematopathology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||26 Aug,2021||Free|
|Credits Fee||26 Aug,2021||USD 26.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine