Multi-Vessel Doppler Studies in Intra-Uterine Growth Restriction
Multi-Vessel Doppler Studies in Intra-Uterine Growth Restriction is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Oct 01, 2011
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the perinatal mortality and morbidity associated with IUGR and the appropriate management.
• Identify Doppler wave patterns associated with IUGR.
• Improve patient management through improved timing of delivery.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine