Motivational Interviewing for Diabetes is organized by DO CME.
Credits: 1.25 AOA Category 2-A Credit (MAOPS)
Goals & Objectives:
• Define motivational interviewing and benefits.
• Define motivational interviewing techniques.
• Identify difficulties in treatment of diabetes and motivational interviewing techniques that would be beneficial specifically pertaining to diabetes.
• Identify current research/evidence of motivational interviewing techniques benefits.
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Family Medicine, Psychiatry
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine