Molecular Tumor Board: Colon Adenocarcinoma, Endometrial Adenocarcinoma and Breast Invasive Ductal Carcinoam (IDC) is organized by Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA).
Released: February 22, 2019
Expires: February 22, 2020
Physicians or other clinicians who particpate in molecular tumor boards.
0.75 / AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
A multidisciplinary team discusses treatment options for cancer patients in a tumor board format based on data collected from patients, such as, genetic testing, pathology and radiological imaging. Cases discussed include: colon adenocarcinoma, endometrial adenocarcinoma, and breast invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC).
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Utilize skills learned in this activity to implement an effective molecular tumor board
• Describe genomic testing and when it is appropriate to test
• Implement genomic profiling into oncology treatment and select the appropriate patient that is an ideal candidate for profiling
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
CME/ CNE 1
CME/ CNE 1
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine