Mitochondrial Medicine Regional Symposium is organized by Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
Release Date: Jun 22, 2017
Expiration Date: Jul 02, 2020
The target audience for this medical event for Physicians, Residents, Fellows, Students, APN, PAs, RNs, Pharmacists, and Genetic Counselors who work in mitochondrial medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course will provide physicians and other clinicians practicing in the field of mitochondrial medicine an overview of primary and secondary mitochondrial disorders, discuss tools in providing appropriate diagnosis, and explore dysautonomia in the context of mitochondrial disease.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the basic science of mitochondrial physiology and genetics
• Summarize the role of ATP flux and Redox dysfunction as it pertains to mitochondrial disease
• Identify the symptoms of mitochondrial disease
• Describe the diagnosis process for primary and secondary mitochondrial disorders
• Summarize the goals of therapy and current treatments available
• Describe treatment and management approaches to lactic acidosis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 25.00|
Reviews Given by Professionals
Credit Hou 14
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine