Middle Cerebral Artery Doppler Peak Systolic Velocity in the Evaluation of Fetal Anemia
Middle Cerebral Artery Doppler Peak Systolic Velocity in the Evaluation of Fetal Anemia is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Apr 24, 2006
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the sonographic parameters to evaluate fetal anemia.
• List the technique to obtain the peak systolic velocity of the middle cerebral artery and the etiology of increased velocities.
• Apply the measurement peak systolic velocity of the middle cerebral artery to manage the fetus with suspected anemia.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine