Medicinal Cannabis: Traumatic Brain Injury is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the efficacy/lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for TBI
• Describe risks and benefits of medicinal cannabis in TBI
• Outline the endocannabinoid system’s role in TBI
• Summarize current evidence both for and against cannabis use in TBI
• Discuss best practices for medicinal cannabis use in TBI
• Discuss current research in TBI and cannabis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.