Medicinal Cannabis: Palliative Care and Psychosocial Barriers is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Discuss the barriers encountered by patients who are considering medicinal cannabis
• Describe risks and benefits of medicinal cannabis in serious illness/palliative care
• Discuss cannabinoid interaction with other medications in this patient population
• Summarize potential uses of cannabinoids for symptoms common in palliative care patients
• Discuss best practices for medicinal cannabis forms, strains, ratios, dosages in serious illness/palliative care
• Explain the value of interprofessional teamwork in the palliative care setting
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Psychology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine