Medicinal Cannabis: Epilepsy is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients who may benefit from medicinal cannabinoids. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the efficacy/lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for seizure disorders
• Describe risks and benefits of medicinal cannabis in seizure disorders
• Outline the endocannabinoid system’s role in seizure disorders
• Discuss cannabinoid interaction with other medications in seizure disorders
• Summarize current evidence both for and against cannabis use in seizure disorders
• Discuss best practices for medicinal cannabis use in seizure disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.