Medicinal Cannabis: Endocannabinoid System is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
• Describe the components of the ECS.
• Explain the modulatory role of cannabinoids.
• Outline the role of cannabinoids in pain management.
• Discuss cannabinoid interaction with other medications.
• Summarize risks of cannabinoids.
• Discuss the importance of inflammation in medical conditions and the role of cannabinoids.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.