CME : 1
Medical Literature Updates: Pediatric Highlights from 2018-2019 (Recorded at Pri-Med Southwest) is organized by Pri-Med and will be held from Nov 01, 2019 - Nov 01, 2022.
Allergy & Immunology
1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™.
This lecture will provide medical literature and practice guidelines update on hot topics in pediatrics. Through a series of case-based presentations, the faculty will review the evidence and basis for changes in the recommendations for food allergies. The talk will also discuss updates and evidence for recommendations regarding HPV and meningitis B vaccinations. Lastly, the presentation will touch upon adolescent challenges and gender identity.
• The participant will be able to evaluate, diagnose and manage food allergy scenarios
• Review vaccine updates regarding HPV and Men B
• Become familiar with the challenges of addressing gender identity.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatrics, Medical Education, Pediatrics Allergy and Immunology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine