What You Need to Know: Primary Care - Online
What You Need to Know: Primary Care - Online is organized by Mayo Clinic.
Course opens: 08/02/2019
Course expires: 07/31/2021
Primary Care Providers - Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine
13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course will cover topics pertinent to primary health care providers including updates in general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology. Content will be derived from videos previously recorded within the last 2 years and paired or grouped to provide a well-rounded interprofessional educational experience from various aspects of care management.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in primary care.
• Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of general internal medicine, dermatology, women's health, GI, neurology, pulmonary, endocrinology, sports medicine, and cardiology.
• Describe strategies regarding evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
• Summarize recent advances in internal medicine based on case discussions.
• Describe clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 13.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine