CME : 1
Mayo Clinic Proceedings - Symposium on Pain Medicine : Advanced Innovations for Pain is organized by Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research and would be held during Feb 01, 2016 - Jan 31, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event for primarily internal medicine physicians and other clinicians who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine and who wish to stay abreast of advances in medical research. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize that intrathecal analgesia via an intrathecal drug delivery device provides equivalent or superior analgesia and the advantage of fewer adverse cognitive and gastrointestinal adverse effects when compared with systemic opioid pain medication in patients with cancer-related pain
• Give examples of pain syndromes or indications that are amenable to advanced interventional options such as spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal analgesia,
• List key patient selection criteria for patients being considered for treatment with spinal cord stimulation or intrathecal analgesia.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Fee details will be updated soon
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine