Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Online Board Review : Sports Medicine
Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Online Board Review : Sports Medicine is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Mar 01, 2019 - Feb 28, 2022.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians and resident fellows preparing for certifying examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review – Online is designed for candidates preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This course is intended to provide a comprehensive review of sports medicine and facilitate additional study as needed.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review emergency assessment and care in sports medicine including sudden cardiac death, exercise associated collapse and cervical spine injuries
• Review upper limb injuries in sports medicine
• Summarize evaluation and management of common lumbar spine and lower limb athletic injuries
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine