Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review - Online
Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review - Online is organized by Mayo Clinic.
Course opens: 03/01/2019
Course expires: 02/28/2022
This course is designed for physicians, residents, and fellows preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
• 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 12.25 Attendance
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review – Online is designed for candidates preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This full course includes a comprehensive review of all 16 topic areas and is intended to facilitate additional study, as needed.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Facilitate topic specific review of common conditions treated by Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Recall skills in patient care that are appropriate and effective for the treatment of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice.
• Participation in this online Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Time: 12:00 am to 11:59 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 12.25
Exhibit Details : View Exhibit Details
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine