CE Credits : 1.25
Massive Transfusion Protocols and Indications: Urban Versus Suburban/Rural is organized by American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and will be held from Aug 14, 2019 To Jun 09, 2022.
Physicians, Nurses, Laboratory Staff
AABB designates the live eCast eligible for 1.25 continuing education credits/contact hours for Physicians, General Participation, California Nurse, California Lab Personnel and Florida Lab Personnel. The number and type of credits awarded for this program was determined by the program duration.
Topic: Transfusion Medicine
In this program, Dr. Thomasson will share his experience with his institutional MTP protocol from an active urban center. He will also discuss technical aspects of MTP design and challenges when MTPs are in high demand. Alternatively, Dr. Prokopchuk-Gauk will share her experience developing and implementing an MTP in a suburban/rural area where the demand is lower. She will also share challenges with maintaining MTP in a low volume center.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss MTP protocols in an urban setting.
• Discuss indications for MTP in an urban setting.
• Discuss challenges and opportunities for QC for MTP in the urban setting.
• Identify MTP protocols in a suburban/rural setting.
• Discuss indications for MTP in a suburban/rural setting.
• Discuss challenges and opportunities for QC for MTP in the suburban/rural setting.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||08 Jun,2022||USD 65.00|
|Member Fee||08 Jun,2022||USD 55.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine