Lung Cancer-Refresher 2018
Lung Cancer-Refresher 2018 is organized by American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) and will be held from Apr 19, 2018 - Apr 18, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is radiation oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This session will review the current standard treatment paradigm for all stages of lung cancer, with a special focus on radiation therapy, including the latest recommendations on stereotactic radiation therapy. The session will also review the evolving treatment of metastatic lung cancer, especially related to targeted agents and immunotherapies, and the role of radiation in this patient population.
• Apply current standard radiation treatment recommendations to lung cancer
• Demonstrate understanding of the evolving treatment of metastatic lung cancer, especially related to targeted agents and immunotherapies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine