Liver Transplant Ultrasound Course
Liver Transplant Ultrasound Course is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: May 01, 2012
Expiration Date: May 22, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the normal surgical anatomy of a liver transplant.
• Describe the commonly employed Doppler parameters and their optimization used during evaluation of a liver transplant.
• Discuss the normal ultrasound and Doppler findings of a liver transplant.
• List and describe the common complications associated with a liver transplant.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine