Literature Review: Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
Literature Review: Digital Breast Tomosynthesis is organized by World Class CME
Release Date: Oct 25, 2018
Expiration Date: Nov 01, 2021
This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ / 0.75 CE Credits.
Conference Objectives are:
At the conclusion of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
• Review the main literature published on the benefits and effectiveness of Breast Tomosynthesis.
• Review the life span of Breast Tomosynthesis until present.
• Compare the effectiveness of Breast Tomosynthesis as it relates to breast density and a comparison to ultrasound.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
- CE Credits : 0.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education