Contact Hours : 1
Kratom: Herbal Supplements and Opioids is organized by Relias Academy. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hours.
Content Expiration Date: 12/31/2020
The target audience for this course is: intermediate level Alcohol and Drug Counselors; intermediate level Physicians; Nurses; in the following settings: Health and Human Services.
Relias will be transparent in disclosing if any commercial support, sponsorship or co-providership is present prior to the learner completing the course.
• Discuss the essential use patterns for the drug kratom in the US
• Identify the action of Mytrigynine in the body, along with its effects
• Characterize how kratom use and dependence presents in clinical settings
• Identify treatment pathways for kratom use
• Debate the utility of kratom with respect to legal and medical standing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Medicine, Herbal medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes