JeffAPCT: Population Health
JeffAPCT: Population Health is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU).
Course opens: 01/30/2019
Course expires: 02/04/2022
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Jefferson's Department of Family and Community Medicine has developed a series of online courses to help practitioners acquire the knowledge and tools to begin to incorporate population health and quality improvement strategies into their practices.
This course, JeffAPCT: Population Health, is part of a series of online courses designed to help providers increase their knowledge and skills in these areas.
Population Health and Social Policy:
• Define the Triple and Quadruple aims of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
• Discuss how to implement these aims in practice to improve healthcare.
• Define population health.
• Describe the variations In populations based on social determinants of health
• Discuss how public policies can affect population health.
• Identify strategies to incorporate public health perspectives into primary care practice.
Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care
• Define Integrated behavioral health (IBH) and models of IBH
• Review the statistics of behavioral health issues encountered in primary care, the barriers to managing these issues.
• Identify concrete steps to incorporate an integrated behavioral health models in your practice.
- CME : 0.5
This course is designed for primary care community preceptors and other healthcare professionals interested in learning about population health principles in practice.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine