CME : 1
MOC : 1
Is It Malignant? Is It Benign? A Pathology and Surgery Discussion is organized by Baptist Health South Florida.
Course opens: 12/01/2016
Course expires: 11/30/2021
Baptist Health South Florida designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
• 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 1.00 ABIM MOC
• 1.00 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
• 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
• 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
• 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
• 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
• 1.00 General certificate of attendance.
This session provides practitioners with insight into the relationship between pathology and surgery and how pathology results impact surgical treatment planning. This interview-style course translates pathological diagnosis and clarifies how surgeons use pathological findings to guide care.
• Evaluate the relationship between pathology and surgery and how pathology results impact further surgical procedures in breast cancer patients.
• Describe current concepts of breast pathology — including benign, premalignant and malignant — and the recommendations for further treatment associated with each pathological diagnosis.
Family Medicine Physicians, Ob/Gyns, Internal Medicine Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Students, Residents, Social Workers, Respiratory Therapists, Nurses and Laboratory Personnel.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||30 Nov,2021||Free|
CME 4.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology