Ionomers Made Simple For Predictable and Profitable Results is organized by Viva Learning™ LLC.
Release Date: 10/12/2011
Expiration Date: 10/12/2023
Credits: 1 CEU
The Glass Ionomer family of materials has become one of the most valuable clinical components to compliment how dentists deliver direct and indirect restorative dentistry. This course will demonstrate how they can be incorporated effortlessly into your everyday world of adhesion dentistry.
Special emphasis will show the viewers:
• How Glass Ionomers can be placed into deep class 1 and class 2 restorations and actually protect the dentin and act as wonderful dentin replacement, while still requiring composites to be utilized for enamel replacement
• How to best utilize fast setting materials that facilitate immediate pack-ability saving valuable chairside time
• How these materials are a MUST for Geriatric Reparative Dentistry, the largest growing segment in many of our practices
• How these materials can be utilized as crown buildups and true dentin replacement
• Minimally invasive dentistry and its applications with this technology
A non-stop 50 minute presentation of clinical tips and tricks to insure your restorations are sensitive free and last for years with the approach of dentin and enamel replacement.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.