introduction to Comprehensive Psychosexual Evaluations
introduction to Comprehensive Psychosexual Evaluations is organized by National Board of Forensic Evaluators (NBFE), Inc.
Start: 02 Sep 2019
End: 02 Sep 2029
Credits:- 2 hour of continuing education
This 2-hour webinar provides an overview of best practices for evidence-based psychosexual evaluations.
More and more, mental health professionals are asked to complete psychosexual evaluations in order to determine risk, safety, and appropriate treatment options. The courts are turning to professionals to answer these questions in family, juvenile, and criminal court. It is important to understand what exactly we can do to inform these decisions.
• Participants will learn why psychosexual evaluations are important.
• Participants will learn how psychosexual evaluations are used by the courts.
• Participants will learn varied tools to inform their psychosexual evaluations.
• Participants will learn limitations to psychosexual evaluations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Hours : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine