Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Sep 22, 2016 - Oct 31, 2019.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• Therapeutic Touch for Cancer Pain: An RCT
• Health Benefits of Turning ‘Bus Drivers’ into Conductors
• Liver Enzymes, Triglycerides, and Cholesterol Improved in Individuals with Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis with Artichoke Leaf Extract
• Peer-led Mindfulness Meditation Program for Medical Students
• Calcium Supplementation and Increased Dementia Risk
• Leading Causes of CAM Nondisclosure
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.