Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Oct 26, 2016 - Nov 30, 2019.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• An RCT Looking at the Effects of Panax ginseng and Ginkgo biloba
• Changing Gut Microbiota to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
• Self-Administered Acupressure Beneficial in Treating Persistent Cancer-Related Fatigue in Breast Cancer Survivors
• How Much More Physical Activity Helps Patients Avoid Chronic Diseases?
• Is Yoga Effective for Treating Asthma?
• Recognize the religious and cultural differences noted for end-of-life decisions in the ICU.
• Identify the differences in end-of-life decision making around the world.
• Describe the end-of-life issues where worldwide consensus was and was not developed.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Integrative Medicine, Alternative Medicine