Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Feb 22, 2017 - Mar 31, 2020.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Osteopathic Association has approved this continuing education activity for up to 2 AOA Category 2-B credits.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Pediatrics: Diet Matters
• Zinc Supplementation for Prediabetes
• Cranberries for Urinary Tract Infection
• Free Probiotics for Winter Infections and Reducing Antibiotic Prescriptions
• Mind-Body Intervention for Neurofibromatosis
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Alternative Medicine, Integrative Medicine