Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Dec 23, 2016 - Dec 23, 2019.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• An ‘Ounce of Prevention’ May Keep Off Pounds
• Soy Isoflavones on Metabolic Markers
in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Melatonin and Chemotherapy: A Review
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Integrative Medicine, Alternative Medicine