Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Dec 22, 2016 - Jan 31, 2020.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• The Effect of Stress on Food
• Physical Activity ‘Moves’ Teens Away from Depression
• Extra-virgin Olive Oil Reduces Postprandial Glucose in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes
• Is Low Vitamin D Status Connected to an Increased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes?
• Cardiorespiratory Fitness May Stave Off the Development of Depression
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Integrative Medicine, Alternative Medicine