Integrative Medicine Alert Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Apr 21, 2017 - May 31, 2020.
This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
• Maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 2 AOA Category 2-B credits
• Tai Chi for Knee Osteoarthritis
• Insomnia Disorder: Evidence for Psychological and Behavioral Interventions
• Low Back Pain: Evidence for Nonpharmacologic Therapies
• Beetroot Juice and Aerobic Endurance and Blood Pressure
• Present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies;
• Make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice;
• Describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.