Integrating Hybrid Closed-Loop Technology Into Your Clinical Practice is organized by American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) and will be held during May 31, 2017 - May 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, MDs, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for their patients with diabetes and other related conditions. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours of continuing education credits.
• Describe the history of hybrid closed loop and artificial pancreas
• Distinguish between hybrid closed loop and traditional pump therapy and identify each mode within the commercial 670G device
• Describe overall use of the 670G hybrid closed loop, and tips and tricks for optimization
• Identify ideal candidates for hybrid closed loop therapy
• Apply case study information on 670G for their own practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Healthcare Technology