CNE : 1
Infection Preventionist Survival Guide for Observing a Surgical Procedure is organized by Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC).
Available through: 12/31/2021
Nursing Contact Hours: 1.00
In this webinar, we will discuss the operating room environment, so the infection preventionist will understand the importance of their role in this unique area and have the confidence to observe a surgical procedure.
• Describe the importance of the infection preventionist (IP) role in observing surgical procedures.
• Understand the basics of surgical asepsis.
• Identify OR practices observed by the IP.
• Define strategies the IP can utilize when gaps in practices are known.
• Identify tools that can assist with surgical procedure observation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Surgery, Infectious Disease, Epidemiology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||30 Dec,2021||USD 35.00|
|Member Fee||30 Dec,2021||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine