CME : 2
Improving Ischemic Outcomes in ACS: Lessons and Case Discussions from the Experts is organized by C3-Interventional Academy.
Release Date: Oct 23, 2019
Expiration Date: Oct 23, 2020
Ciné-Med outlined this abiding material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1Credit(s)™. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity
At the conclusion of the session, participants will be able to,
• Review the newest guidelines for antiplatelet therapy in ACS
• Explain the impact of oral antiplatelet therapy on Cardiovascular Mortality in ACS
• Explain the latest efficacy and safety data of antiplatelet therapies for patients undergoing PCI
• Examine the advantages and challenges of managing longer-term antiplatelet therapy for reduction of cardiovascular risk
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
This activity is intended for attendees of C3 Annual Meeting and other clinicians: interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons, primary care physicians, technologists and nurses who manage thrombotic risks across diverse patient populations.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine