CE Credits : 2
Improving Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Dry Eye Disease in the 21st Century is organized by MedEdicus.
Release Date: July 24, 2017
Expiration Date: July 24, 2020
COPE approved for 2.0 CE credits for optometrists
Dry eye disease is a common condition that is important to recognize and treat because of its potential to affect vision, ocular and contact lens wear comfort, ocular surgery outcomes, and quality of life. Dry eye disease, however, is also underdiagnosed and undertreated. The purpose of this activity is to present approaches that optometrists can easily adopt into daily practice to improve detection and management of dry eye disease.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
• Diagnose DED using at least 1 objective test regardless of symptom severity
• Describe the implications of inflammation in DED on diagnosis and treatment approaches
• Discuss the safety and efficacy of anti-inflammatory treatment for patients with dry eye
• Select appropriate dry eye treatment according to individual patient characteristics
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
This educational activity is intended for optometrists.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||23 Jul,2020||Free|
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine