Improve Patient Communication in the Hygiene Room is organized by Spear Education.
Release Date: 11/21/2018
Expiration Date: 11/21/2021
Hygienists play a crucial role in setting the stage for productive conversations with patients. In this team meeting, Dr. Lavigne discusses how to speak with re-care patients, so conversations benefit the patient and the practice. Learn how to gain greater patient trust, set the stage for the doctor and help keep the practice schedule on track by simply speaking with the patient about their dental problems before the doctor steps into the hygiene room. Also, discover how to implement a checklist into the daily routine to improve communication and overall patient experience.
• Understand how improving patient communication in the hygiene room benefits the entire office.
• Learn how to discuss identified areas of concern with the patient before the dentist's exam.
• Create an effective office checklist for the hygiene team.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine