Implant Retained Overdentures is organized by Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Release Date: April 24, 2018
Expiration Date: April 23, 2021
Credit Hours: 1.5
This course will address implant retained overdentures as a treatment modality to edentulism. Treatment planning for implant retained overdentures will be discussed along with the process for identifying the specifications for implants required for maxillary and mandibular overdentures.
• Learn treatment planning concepts for implant overdentures
• Articulate the benefits and drawbacks of implant overdenture attachments and bars
• Identify the number, location and design of implants required for maxillary and mandibular overdentures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Registration Fee||22 Apr,2021||USD 70.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine