Immunohematology Boot Camp: Rh is organized by American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and will be held on Jul 18, 2018. The target audience for this medical event is Technologists, Physicians.
Fifty-five antigens, including several that are partial, currently make up the clinically significant and complex Rh blood group system. This program will review the molecular basis of Rh antigen expression and variant alleles. Case studies will include the investigation of challenging Rh variants, Rh antibodies, and discrepancy resolution.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Review the molecular basis of Rh antigen expression.
• Outline RH variant and silencing alleles that are associated with unexpected findings.
• Discuss the application of molecular and serologic testing for the resolution of complex Rh antibody investigations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Immunology and Microbiology, Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine