CME : 1
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD): A Primer for Clinicians is organized by World Class CME. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Date of Original Release: October 1, 2016
Date Credits Expire: October 1, 2019
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Be comfortable taking a sexual history from their patients.
• Understand the prevalence of HSDD.
• Understand how to diagnose HSDD and distinguish it from other sexual complaints.
• Understand data from trials involving pharmacologic agents both approved and not approved in attempts to treat HSDD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
SpecialtiesPsychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fee details will be updated soon
CME 0.75 +1
CME 0.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine