CME : 0.75
Hypertension Cases: Controversies, Challenges, and Treatment Goals (Recorded at Pri-Med Southwest) is organized by Pri-Med and will be held from May 03, 2019 - May 03, 2022.
0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This rapid-fire, case-based presentation will discuss the guidelines, controversies, and complexities of hypertension management.
• Discuss the new hypertension guidelines
• Evaluate lifestyle modification and pharmacologic therapies for the treatment of hypertension
• Review the treatment of resistant hypertension.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Renal Medicine Disease and Hypertension
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine