Hyperbaric Review Course is organized by myCME and will be held from Jul 15, 2014 - Jul 25, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, mid-level practitioners, and allied health care professionals involved in treating patients in need of hyperbaric clinical applications. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course offers physicians, mid-level practitioners, and allied healthcare professionals a comprehensive review of the major clinical and operational knowledge domains related to the practice of hyperbaric medicine, including oxygen physiology, and the physics and mechanisms-of-action for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT). Lectures include a review of the primary clinical indications for treatment, management of the patient undergoing hyperbaric therapy, and principal operational aspects of the hyperbaric facility. While focused on ensuring success in passing any of the currently offered certification exams, this course is also an excellent educational opportunity for all healthcare professionals who want to expand their knowledge of HBOT.
This course will provide a comprehensive review of the major clinical and operational aspects related to the practice of hyperbaric medicine.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Explain the physiology and mechanisms of action of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
• Determine the primary clinical indications for hyperbaric oxygen
• Assess the risks, benefits, and contraindications for HBOT
• Identify the critical elements of hyperbaric operations
• Analyze the regulatory and administrative components of a clinical hyperbaric practice
• Integrate operational safety and fire awareness into clinical practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.