Hormone Therapy for Pain Management is organized by Academy of Integrative Pain Management (AIPM) and will be held during May 01, 2018 - May 01, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is all clinicians who treat chronic pain. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This program discusses the hormone therapies in pain management that consist of:
• replenishment of deficiencies and
• administration for analgesia, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. The use of hormones, including neurohormones, is intended to treat the underlying microglial activation, neuroinflammation, and neurodegeneration as opposed to symptomatic pain relief.
Conference Objectives are :
• Replenish hormones that show serum deficiencies.
• Understand and name the neurohormones produced within the central nervous system.
• Obtain and prescribe neurohormones.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Medicine, Pain Management